I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

 Once again, not much time to blog, but I do have this SWEET video!  I can't believe Aubrey is rubbing her eyes when she is sleepy!  Soooo adorable!  I can just sit and watch her, all day long. 


A little update.... Aubrey is holding her head up great now.  Still a little wobbly after it has been up for a while, but defiantly holding it up.  She holds my shirt when she is nursing, which again is very sweet.  And she moves all around when playing on the floor, smiling and "talking" too.  She is still going 6 hours at night, but is MUCH easier to get to sleep than she was about a week and a half ago. It would take me almost 2 hours of picking up, rocking, putting down, binki fall out, wake up, repeat!!!  It was very frustrating for me and with having Carson it just wasn't an option.  I am not one to let my newborn "cry it out" because I don't think she understands that if she cries then Mommy will pick her up.  I think she cries because she needs SOMETHING and in this case I just think she was uncomfortable.  So she is now in her crib on her tummy, just like Carson!  Both of my babies are tummy sleepers and I know they say "Back to Sleep" but as a Mommy you do what gets you and baby through the night.  And I was not going to rock her every 30 mins OR I was not going to let her sleep on me or with us.  So this is our best option.  We have a "motion monitor" so I feel really safe with this.  It motions movement (even breathing) so I feel comfortable knowing that if something was to happen we would catch it right away.  She is comfortable on her tummy and now I can just lay her down and she goes to sleep and stays asleep!!!
Carson is still great with Aubrey.  Now he "loves her ill feet" (little) and he has to look at them everyday and most of the time gives them a kiss!  He is so adorable with her and an awesome older brother.  He really enjoys school and from what I hear, is pretty good there and gets along with all the kids!  He was a ninja turtle for Halloween and is starting to get into that whole boy phase!  Which Jamie is loving!!!  Sometimes I see Jamie living his childhood through Carson and it is sweet to see that.
Well, I found this video too and my "not so long blog post" turned into a pretty decent one! 

No comments: