I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hello and Goodbye January

Hey!!! It's been awhile, but I'm back!  I can't believe its the end of January!  Wait, is it? Cause its suppose to be almost 70 degrees outside today!  What's up with that? I hope it isn't foreshadowing the summer!  But this is what's up with the Richmond's....

Aubrey is almost 5 months old!!!  I can't believe it!  She is a wonderful scheduled baby.  She eats every 3 hours - 8,11,2,5,8 - and sleeps well.... from about 8 to 8!  Occasionally, she will wake up (like last night) at 5 to eat, then goes back to sleep!  And some mornings she wakes up early and we just adjust the schedule, but hey, not every night goes perfect!  She is a happy girl and LOVES her feet and her bed/room.  Every time we lay her on her back the toes go straight in her mouth and if she is fussy she lays in her bed and ends up playing and laughing by herself!  She is still trying to suck her thumb but I keep putting a binki in her mouth!  Jamie and I are enjoying every moment with her and we have lots of play time and snuggle time!
 She will kill me for this pic one day!
 Night Time, Mommy Time!
 Beautiful Smile!
 TOES
 Love her!
 Loves her Daddy Time
Crazy in Love!
Carson had his 4th Birthday December 20th!  CrAzY!  He is such a fun, loving little boy.  I can't be more pleased with how much he shares, listens, and how independent he is.  He LOVES going to school (still the 2 days a week from 9-1) and he is getting into the Ninja Turtles big time!  But still loves his cars and going outside.  He is a wonderful big brother and loves Aubrey and her little feet!  He is doing great with his teeth and the diet change.  He will brush his teeth whenever I ask him to and every night I help him and floss them.  He makes Jamie and I laugh daily!!!!
 At the zoo!
 Handsome
 Loves nature walks!
 Happy Boy!
Make a wish!
As for Jamie and I, we are doing great!  Jamie has started picking up more trips with work.  So he was gone twice this month, but it gives us both time to "re-group"  Sounds funny, but our relationship was built on distance and although we hate being apart we also love seeing each other after being apart for a few days!  We recently celebrated Jamie's 29th Birthday.  We had a great date night while the kids hung out with a close friend!  Some times, we just need time away and be a couple.  I started babysitting again and am loving it!  Another little girl, who will be 2 in May.  Its a lot having 3 kids, but keeps me on my toes and gives Carson someone to enjoy during the day too.
 Happy Birthday Hunny!
 Playin at Jillian's
Family Shot
I'm going to make a better effort to blog more!  Hope to see y'all more

2 comments:

Jessica Manfre said...

Love the pictures! =)

Bryn said...

love the pics! What a sweet sweet family! You are awesome!