I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Last 10....

Here I am.  It's almost been 5 months since I had Aubrey, and I only have 5 pounds left till I am back to my "pre-pregnancy" weight.  I can't believe it.  But I think since I am so close, I have kinda given up.  "Oh, I am only 5 pounds away."  I am happy with what I look like (most of the time.... but of course it isn't bathing suit season YET).  Reality is that it needs to come off.  I am not one for diets, because I love food too much.  I just can't cut out anything.  But I can cut out things on certain days.  Like don't drink a pop during the week, but on the weekend I am aloud to have one.  And things like that.  My biggest problem is eating before bed.  I HAVE to quit that.  I am not hungry, I just want a snack and it is the worst time to eat one.
Now, I am only 5 pounds from before Aubrey, but last summer I was in the best shape I have been in since before Carson!!!!  Then I had the miscarriage, then the holidays, so I gained about 5 pounds.  Anyway, my goal is 10!  Why is the last 10 always the hardest to loose?  I am going to do it.  Look for posts for updates about every 2 weeks.  I have an "exercise partner" which always helps so there is no need to procrastinate any longer!  Wish me luck!

No comments: