I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We're Alive!!!!

Dear Blog, I am really sorry that I have not kept up the last 5 weeks!  Having a newborn and a 3 year old is a lot on a Mommy!  I have had soooo many "posts" in my head, but I just haven't had a minute to actually type them down!  To be honest, Mommy really wants to get back into her clothes by the Holidays and so ANY "downtime" is being spent working out, but I will do better and try to keep up!

Hello Readers!!!  The last 5 weeks have just been awesome!  I love my family so much!  Aubrey is doing great and growing so much already.  She loves to take baths and be naked (I know.... it starts already!)  She has been smiling for about 2 weeks now, off and on.  Obviously, they have been more frequent now, but I give Daddy credit that he got the first smile!  She is eating just fine and has gained 2 pounds so far!  Last doctor appointment (last Thursday) she was 8.14!  She holds her head up great and turns it side to side when on tummy.  Her long stretch at night is about 5-6 hours, so I actually get some sleep!  She started "talking" this morning and I got a little of it on video but it won't let me post it!!!!  I just love dressing her up.  Some days she has 3 changes and not because she got one dirty, she just has SOOOO many 0-3 month clothes and I can change her that many times!  I love my little girl!

Carson is doing great too and still LOVES his sister!  He has been going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and he has a blast with it!  He comes home with different songs that he sings.... about the American Flag, about God and Jesus and some Holiday songs too!  I love watching him grow and know he really enjoys it!  He has a lot of new friends and slowly I am learning them and their parents!  Recently he found the TMNT movie and is all about Ninjas!  This year for Halloween he finally decided he wanted to be Leo the Blue Turtle!  Which Jamie is all over because he was his favorite turtle when he was a kid!  We also met a new friend in the neighborhood and we have been hanging out with them a lot and he and Carson get a long so well!

Sorry to cut it short, but hey, at least I posted!
 Holding her head up!

 Morning "Family Bed" the Best Mornings!!

 ONE MONTH OLD!!!!

 Carson's first field trip to the pumpkin patch!

Adorable!!!

No comments: