I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Monday, September 19, 2011

How's Carson with her?

Everyone wants to know how Carson is with the baby.  Well, all I have is good news to report!  He loves her so much!  He was very excited to meet her and every day, he asks to hold her.  He kisses her all day long and gives her lots and lots of hugs.  The only thing is, sometime is tries to kinda lay on her to give her a hug or when he kisses, sometimes it is a little hard.  We tell him, "Carson be easy" and he always comes back with "But I love her!!!"  We tell him that we know he loves her and that she loves him, but when he is laying on her it is almost like if I was to lay on him!  lol  He says things like, "Awe, look at her little hands" "Her eyes are so beautiful" and "We have an awake baby."  If me writing this isn't enough, take a look at these pictures and video and you will know exactly how he feels about her!






A few months before Aubrey was born, Carson came up to me and asked if he could make Baby Aubrey a Best Friend, like how he has Hoppy as his Best Friend.  AKA.... Go to Build a Bear and make her a bunny like he has!  We thought it was great idea, so that is what we did.  This video is of when he first met her and giving her, her bunny :)

1 comment:

Bryn said...

SOOOOO Cute! Aubrey looks like a baby doll in the crib she is just so perfect! What sweet little kids you have!