I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Carson Goes Under Water!

So many new things this little boy is doing!  Daddy makes him so brave!  I love this video and have to post it so my Grandma and Grandpa can see it cause it is too large of a file to email!  Watch when Jamie wipes the water off his eyes.... for some reason his hands start way up on his head.  When it is Carson's turn, he has to do it just like Daddy did and even corrects himself!  So cute!  Miss you Grandma and Grandpa.... wish Carson was doing this in your pool!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really sweet! He's such a great daddy. I bet he's so excited for his little princess Aubrey to arrive!!

Jessica Manfre said...

Love this video <3 so sweet!!!