I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Update

The Lord works in wonderful ways!  Carson and I went to church this past Sunday.... you ever get that feeling that you knew you were suppose to be at church that day? That it feels like you are the only one sitting there and the preacher is speaking only to you?  That is how I felt Sunday.  Jamie and I are not very religious, and we were raised totally different when it comes to God: Me, Catholic and Jamie didn't really find God until bootcamp.  But we are trying now to get a "solid ground" on Our God for the sake of our children and us of course!  Anyway, we had a guest speaker in church and she started off by saying something like this, "Do you ever feel like you are selfish? Like everything you do, or choices you make is for only you?"  REALLY?????  I know I have been basing my decision on sending Carson to school because of ME.  Can I do it?  Can I emotionally take it?  Can I get through September with it changing so much?  When I know that HE will love it, grow from it and enjoy being there 100%.  The speaker continues in talking about the next generation.  How we need to do things for the next generation.... Our Bible Verse for the week was, "Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace." Psalm 144:12  My interpretation is that I am being Carved by God to teach and pass along a God-Filled life to the next Generation.... and that a pillar is strong and stable.  Does this make sense?  Now of course she talked about much more, but my post would be way too long to keep going.  And like I said, this is how I translated it.... she could of meant something different, but this is the message she gave me..... plain black in white writing from God, if you ask me, about making my "hard decision" a very easy one!
And a little update about my pregnancy.... everything is going fine!  Still having little contractions, but nothing out of the normal.  Couldn't ask for a better pregnancy so far! 
27 weeks :)

No comments: