I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Comic Relief

I want you to look at the these next 3 photos and imagine them in a comic strip.  Go ahead, line em up, use the bubble thoughts, even alter the pictures to look like cartoons.... then I will interpret what I mean!


Hahaha!  Oh I humor myself!  So yesterday was near 100 degrees here in Virginia Beach and btw I have 3 kiddos this week (if you couldn't tell by the picture) so I decided to take "Bubba" "Question King" and "Popsicle Princess" (their comic book names) outside for some water play.  They had a blast and who wouldn't with a bubble water table and a pool complete with a water slide?  This lasted for a good hour and half and they were done with water and as you could see.... started playing with another toy in the yard.  Now normally (before I was 7 months pregnant) I would just clean up most of the yard.  It doesn't bother me as long as the kids are being good and playing nicely together, which as you can also see in the pic was happening perfectly!  They all get along great.  Then the last pic comes into play.... and switches back to the second pic.... then back to the last pic.... REALLY?  If the toys were floating in the air I could get all of them alone, but mostly they are all in the grass!  How am I gonna bend over and pick all those up?  I'll have at least 10 "contractions" 
As I was sitting there I thought of the comic strip and started laughing, trying to think of a way to get all these toys.  "Popsicle Princess" picks up a bucket, slings it over her arm and walks up to me saying, "I going shopping!"  Ding!  The light bulb went off.... "Everyone grab a bucket and see how many toys you can put in it and bring it to me"  That little girl sure it a genius, if she were only my kid.... hahaha!  Wow, I hope someone is laughing about this post.  I swear, it is the middle of the day and no I am not drinking, duh I'm pregnant!  Just bringing out the kid in me I guess! :)

No comments: