I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Craziness

I am now 31 and half weeks!  Crazy to think that if I went by when Carson was born, I could have this little girl in just 4 weeks!  I am so excited.  It is so much different for your second one than it is for your first.  With Carson I was excited to see him and be a Mom, but also nervous as to what all comes with that.... how would labor be? how to take care of an infant? how to get a routine down?  But with Aubrey, I'm just excited.  I don't have those "first time Mommy" questions.... I'm ready to rock and roll!  This time I am more focused on HER than on ME and it makes it so much more relaxing and exciting!
This week she has changed so much.  I told the Doctor at my last appt (a week ago) that I was having some pain in my right butt cheek.  It was not sciatica because the pain did not shoot down my leg.  It was like I couldn't bend my leg a certain way or it would hurt REALLY bad.  I also told her that I was wondering if she was breech.  I kept feeling her sooooo low, and with Carson I felt him up so high.  Plus, I was breech.... just thought maybe it will be a pay back (already).  But she couldn't tell just yet.  Every time the Doc pushed on her, she would move.  We have to wait till she is a little bigger.
Since then this little girl has done a complete flip flop in there!  I am feeling her high AND the pain in my butt/leg has went down A TON.  Sometimes in the middle of the night, when I would wake up to pee, it would take me forever and I would have to limp to the bathroom.  Jamie always said I looked like 95 year old walking, but now.... it barely hurts.  What is she doing in there????  Plus, I have had 2 of my closest friends tell me that I looked bigger (than when I saw them just a few days before)!!!
So I am feeling great and everything in her room is pretty much ready!  Just letting her bake a little more!

2 comments:

Jessica Manfre said...

=) You are glowing and beautiful! Can't wait to meet your little angel

Molly said...

love your new blog heading and cute post!