I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dreams

I know they say that pregnant women can have some crazy dreams.  And some days I wake up exhausted from feeling like I did so much that night!  And I mean vivid, dreams about people that I haven't thought about in years!  A lot are people that I went to grade school with.... and one dream was about a boy I went to grade school and his Mom. ????  Where do these come from?  I hope she is ok, because the dream I had about her wasn't very good, very emotional dream.  Then of course I have delivery dreams.  Man, I have had some crazy babies come out... sometimes they are toddlers!?!?!  Sometimes there are more than one baby, sometimes its a boy.  I know they say to write them down, that they mean something, but I think it just means that I am pregnant and my mind is just going nuts!
I wish they would slow down, cause like I said, some nights I get a lot of sleep, but when I wake up I feel so tired.  I feel like I did so much that night, saw so many people, or emotionally had a crazy break down!
Anyone know what all this means????

1 comment:

Bryn said...

I love you, Kelly! You are so funny, and real! I love that you keep me updated on your life. You are wonderful. I am hoping all goes well with baby Audrey!