I am not an English teacher, and have no intention on ever being one. I know that my writing skills are not the best. I really do proof read, but I am sorry if there are mistakes. This blog is for fun... like a journal for my kids. I just let all you in.... take it or leave it! Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Waiting Game

I had my 36 week appointment last Wednesday... Everything was great except that she is measuring small.  My uterus is still measuring at 33 weeks.  Which of course make me wonder.... She had been measuring fine before I went into the hospital, and now all of a sudden she isn't?  Steroid shot?  I thought the choices I made at 33 weeks were for the better?  So I doubt myself at 36 weeks and wait.... Doctor wanted to wait one more week and if she is still measuring small I will have an ultrasound done.  My appt is on Friday and it is with the Doctor that I like the best (out of the 5 that could possibly deliver her)  I had her when I was in the hospital at 33 weeks too, so I can ask her these questions about why her growth could of slowed down/stopped.  But really, my stomach is growing!  I know my belly is wayyyy bigger!  You will agree when you see the pics at the bottom of this page!  Ohhhh, and I am still just 1 cm dilated.  So all the contractions I am feeling is all pain and no gain!  So this week, I have done more than I have the last 3 weeks and I have been having some crazy back pain because of this!  But it is all worth it if I dilate some!
Jamie and I are so ready to see our little girl.  I know it is best for her to stay in until my due date, but what a dirty trick to think she is coming at 33 weeks and now 4 weeks later, she is still in there with no dilation.  But we are trucking along and now thinking that she isn't coming anytime soon.  Jamie has turned down trips at work (well, they won't send him at all... not even a day trip to Baltimore) and now My Mom is turning down trips at work too!  I just wanna know WHEN, but really, I don't want to be induced.  Not because of the meds, but just the excitement of.... "OK it's time."  Rather than, "OK we are going in on this date, at this time and having a baby."  Don't get me wrong, I have always said that no matter how my babies come into this world, it is always special and always worth the pain, decisions, and that fact that it never happens how you want it to... but there is always fun in thinking that "Oh no, my water broke!"  
 Date Night :)

 We went on a 3 mile Hike!

 It was beautiful!

 "Hey this is my letter, take my picture" lol

Hahaha!  Love this one!!!!

No comments: